Join us for our 2022 ACA Fun Day!
ACA Fun Day at Six Flags is back! ACA is excited to invite each of you and up to three guests for a thrilling day at Six Flags Over Georgia. Below you’ll find all the information you and your guests will need to get ready for this fun-filled day.
- All Georgia associates are welcome to attend and bring up to three guests of your choosing.
- Tickets are non-transferable between associates. That means that if you don’t use all three of your guest tickets, you cannot give them to another associate to use.
- If you’d like to bring more than three guests, no problem! Additional tickets can be purchased for $48.99 each. (Prices at the gate will vary and will not include meal tickets. Please check the Six Flags website for ticket prices the day of the event.)
- Please note general admission tickets do NOT include the buffet lunch. Meal tickets for Season Pass holders is $28.99 per person.
- September 17th is the start of Fright Fest. The characters come out beginning at 5 pm and will be out until close. There is NO extra fee for this event.
- Additional event details will be handed out as the event date gets closer.
Before the Event
- Choose up to three guests and ask them to save the date!
- Register the names of you and your guests prior to the deadline of September 2, 2022.
- Get with your team to coordinate carpooling or ride share, if desired.
- See Sonja Thompson for your tickets starting on September 12-September 16.
At the Door
- Locate the table at the front entrance to pick up your tickets that were not picked up prior from Sonja Thompson.
- Each ACA associate must pick-up their own allotted tickets. It is not permitted to pick up tickets on behalf of anyone else.
During the Event
- Enjoy the park from 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm. Again, don’t forget Fright Fest starts at 5:00 pm.
- Wear your ACA Fun Day shirt.
- Join us at the Galaxy Event Center for a buffet lunch from 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm. The pavilion is open from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Go back into the park until 10:00 pm.
Fill out the form below to register for this year’s ACA Fun Day. All associates who plan to attend must register by September 2, 2022.