Join us for our 2022 ACA Fun Day!
ACA Fun Day at Carowinds is back! ACA is excited to invite each of you and up to three guests for a thrilling day at Carowinds in Charlotte, NC. Below you’ll find all the information you and your guests will need to get ready for this fun-filled day.
- All Spartanburg associates are welcome to attend and bring up to three guests of your choosing.
- Children age two (2) and under are admitted free of charge and will not count toward your total of three free guests.
- Tickets are non-transferable between associates. That means that if you don’t use all three of your guest tickets, you cannot give them to another associate to use.
- If you’d like to bring more than three guests, no problem! Additional tickets can be purchased for $45 each, using a payroll deduction.
- If you prefer to not use a payroll deduction, tickets can be purchased at the general admission gate for a cost of $49.99. Please note that general admission tickets do NOT include the buffet lunch.
- Parking passes and additional event details will be handed out as the event date gets closer.
Before the Event
- Choose up to three guests and ask them to save the date!
- Register the names of you and your guests prior to the deadline of August 26th. If those names change, you do NOT need to let us know.
- Get with your team to coordinate carpooling or ride share, if desired.
At the Door
- Locate the ACA tent at the North Gate near the main entrance and stop in with your guests to pick-up your tickets starting at 10:00 am.
- Each ACA associate must pick-up their own allotted tickets. It is not permitted to pick up tickets on behalf of anyone else.
During the Event
- Enjoy Carowinds from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wear your ACA shirt and greet other associates you see with “Better Together”.
- Join us in The Grove Event Space for a buffet lunch and a short presentation at 12:00 pm. Lunch is open from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm.
- Go back into the park and have fun until 8:00 pm
Fill out the form below to register for this year’s ACA Fun Day. All associates who plan to attend must register by August 26th.